Welcome to HindSight!
Here you will find all the information to help you understand what our technology does, why our customers love it and everything you need to know to achieve sales.
STEP 1: Remove the glasses from the packaging. Keep still and put them on, making sure no hair is blocking the mirror view.
STEP 2: While keeping your head still slightly turn your eyes to aclimatise yourself to the mirror.
Turn your head 10 degrees in either direction, and turn your eyes in unison to see behind you.
Use glasses in a well-lit area and get used to the mirror placement: look around to discover what you can see.
STEP 3: Take your HindSight box and put it on a shelf at head height behind you. The box should be 3 m or 10 feet behind you.
Turn your head until you see DON'T LOOK BACK.
STEP 4: Spend time finding the box in your rear field of view & testing how much to turn your head.
Time recommended at least 15 minutes to acclimatise yourself.
LEARN HOW TO APPLY LEG GRIPS
AND NOSE PADS:
LEARN HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LENSES:
1. While holding the frame, apply pressure to the lens until it pops out
2. Store removed lenses in sunglasses pouch
3. Push new lenses into frame, while aligning the raised bumps on the lens with the grooves in the frame
4. Ensure mirror bend lines are parallel - use a finger and thumb to rotate the lenses if necessary
5. Gently wiggle the frames at the nose bridge to ensure the lens bumps are in the correct grooves
6. Test: if the mirror appears blurred, the bumps are not in the groove, adjust as necessary.
Why do we care so passionately about this product?
We care because cyclists shouldn’t be second class citizens on the road – to be as safe as other road users, we at least need to have the same knowledge of what’s happening around us. Now, with HindSight, we’re starting to make that a reality, and we want you to join us on our journey.